Bridgwater Shooting Club is a private not-for-profit club, formed to provide varied shooting practices in accordance with current rules and regulations.
We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our members.
We are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for any purpose.
We do not use Google Analytics.
As part of the registration process for club membership, we collect personal information: your name, home address, email address and date of birth.
We use that information for purely administrative reasons; to contact you with any important notices or renewal reminders for example and to ensure you are not charged visitors rates for your shooting.
We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations or businesses. This information is held on paper by the Secretary, and the email addresses are also held on a fully secured computer.
Members names may be published on this website with your scores from our own shoots and also the InterClub shoots, and/or your Committee positions where relevant.
If you wish your name not to be published please email us through our Contact Us page.
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
* Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
* IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
* Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
* Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
* Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here: http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/
We do not share your information with any third parties.
We do not collect any personal information through this website.
If you want to check the personal information we hold about you please contact our Secretary through our Contact Us page.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts.
Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it's owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
This policy was last reviewed on 20th July 2022.